Kristian Brandt is a dedicated fashion blogger, who’s all about consistency and honesty. The kind of person that’s not affected by trends, but just keeps being true to himself and his style. This is something that should be honoured. So we did!
Kristian describes the pants “The inspiration behind the dresspants is with a very firm reference to the 50’s era. Back when men dressed like gentlemen, and held a high standard in terms of their overall appearance”.
Size and Fit
- Model is 188cm tall and wears a size S
- The pants are extra long so that you can take the pants to your tailor and adjust it to your preferred length.
- The pants on the model has not been adjusted in length.
- High waisted
- Loose fit
- Double pleated
- D-ring adjustment at waist to ensure perfect fit.
Recommendations for sizing:
S = 30″-32″
M = 32″-34″
L = 34″-36″
XL = 36″-40″
Details and Care
- Collaboration piece with Kristian Brandt
- Non ironing fabric. Slightly stretchable.
- Color is black.
- Machine wash 30C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Made in EU
Composition: Main – Polyester 64%, Viscose 14%, 2% Elastane. Lining – 100%viscose.